ОЦЕНКА КУРСАобщая оценка курса:
This two-day course provides students with the tools to implement and maintain cross-application setup data after the system components are installed. The focus is on the application-oriented work involved in setting up and maintaining company-wide rules, data, and users.
Module 1: Set Up a Company by Using RapidStart Services
- This module explains the RapidStart Services for the application setup.
- This module explains the different level of security in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- This module explains the purpose of company-wide number series.
- This module explains what trail codes are used for.
- This module explains the purpose of journal templates and journal batches set up.
- This module explains the purpose of posting groups.
- his module explains the benefits and purposes in using dimensions.
- This module explains the basic Document Approval set up tasks.
This course is intended to a partner that sells and implements the Finance module to customers. The typical partner has an ERP background and has a basic understanding of accounting principles.