ОЦЕНКА КУРСАобщая оценка курса:
This two-day training course provides individuals with the skills to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. The training material focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, configuring an Internet-facing Deployment and administration tasks.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
Module 1: System Requirement and Required Technologies
- This module provides a high-level overview of the supporting technologies and describes the components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- This module focuses on installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server. It also discusses the required components and Server requirements.
- This module describes the role of Reporting Extensions and provides an overview of the report types that are available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- This module explains how you can redeploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM and use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager to carry out deployment-wide administration tasks.
- This module examines the planning considerations and the steps for upgrading an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- This module describes management topics that are common to each of the email processing methods and the email processing methods.
- This module describes the installation requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook client and how to install and configure the client.
- This module describes how to configure a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment for access over the Internet. A deployment that is configured in this way is referred to as an “Internet-Facing Deployment (IFD).”
- This module provides information on maintaining performance, troubleshooting, and updating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- This module provides a high-level overview of the high-availability options.
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook