ОЦЕНКА КУРСАобщая оценка курса:
This course describes the techniques required to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
Module 1: Introduction to Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Customization or Development?Microsoft Dynamics CRM SolutionsIntroduction to Entity Customization
- Introduction to Business UnitsOverview of Security RolesUser Management OverviewTeam Management Overview Teams and SharingManage Security Roles for Users and Teams
- Entity Customization ConceptsCreate a Custom EntityAdditional Entity PropertiesModifying the Configuration of an Entity
- Field Data TypesField Display FormatsField PropertiesCustomize Existing FieldsConfigure Option SetsStatus and Status Reason FieldsDelete Fields
- Types of Entity RelationshipsCreate Entity Relationships1:N Relationship BehaviorField Mappings in 1:N RelationshipsConnections and Connection Roles
- Form Customization OverviewCreate and Modify FormsQuick Create and Quick View FormsManage Multiple FormsMobile Clients
- Configure Business Rules
- View Customization ConceptsSystem ViewsCreate Custom ViewsRemove Unwanted Views
- Create and Modify ChartsExport and Import ChartsCreate and Modify Dashboards
- Field SecurityAccess Team TemplatesAuditing Overview
- Business Process Flows
This training is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.