ОЦЕНКА КУРСАобщая оценка курса:
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the warehouse management flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
Module 1: Overview
- This module explains describes the basic warehouse management features that are available in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. In addition, terminology and concepts of warehouse management are discussed.
- This module explains how to set up warehouse management for use in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- This module reviews the procedures for item receipt by using the Item arrival journal, and also registration by using the Inventory button in the purchase order line.
- This module explains how to move items from the warehouse to the customers by using advanced functionality of picking and shipping.
- This module explains how RFID can be used in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to process transactions in warehouse management.
- This module explains how Quarantine management works together with Warehouse management and pallet functionality.
- This module reviews the daily operations known as inhouse warehouse operations. It covers inventory movement and reporting.
The intended audience includes partners and customers who want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Inventory and Warehouse Management functionality.The class is intended for warehouse workers, warehouse managers, shipping and receiving personnel, and other people in organizations responsible for the setup and administration of warehouse management functionality.