ОЦЕНКА КУРСАобщая оценка курса:
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and maintain the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Create a plan for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 infrastructure.
- Configure parameters to improve the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Create Maintenance plans in SQL Server to maintain the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Design data structures in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to improve their performance.
- Evaluate table design structure in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to improve performance.
- Tune indexes.
- Tune queries.
- Review X++ best practices that affect performance.
- Define a performance tuning approach.
- Understand the tools available to monitor and solve performance problems.
Module 1: Infrastructure and Capacity Planning for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- This module provides the high level information that is required for an administrator to perform sizing for an instance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. To perform this sizing, an administrator must combine his or her understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 architecture, and the performance characteristics with relevant information on how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will be used.
In this module, you learn the fundamentals of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system architecture. Sizing guidelines and benchmarks are included to use as references. Additionally, the guidelines and benchmarks are provided with a sample set of questions to ask a company that relate to performance.
- This module discusses many of the settings that affect the performance of Microsoft SQL Server 2012, the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 client, and the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Application Object Server (AOS).
This module also describes how to create maintenance plans so that the database continues to run more efficiently.
- This module describes design techniques that can improve database performance in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- This module discusses the two primary ways to make a single query run faster—index tuning and query tuning. Index tuning improves a query’s performance by adding indexes, and query tuning improves a query’s performance by rewriting the query.
- In this module, you will learn the common performance design patterns and the correct code placement when you develop customizations for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. You will learn how to develop batch jobs and consider tasks with parallelism, and you will also explore the techniques to use to limit client-side running code on forms.
- This module describes how to monitor and tune the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
This course is intended for experienced Dynamics AX programmers with a minimum of 2 years development experience.
Before attending this course, students must have attended the following training courses: