ОЦЕНКА КУРСАобщая оценка курса:
This two-day instructor-led course examines the basic concepts of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), how to personalize the user interface and how to navigate in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. This course also covers typical user tasks in common application areas, such as Finance, Inventory, Purchases, and Sales.
Module 1: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 as an ERP System.
- This module provides students with a general understanding of the concept of ERP.
- This module explain elements of the User Interface in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- This module explains how to configure Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 user interface.
- This module explains the general functions that are used in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- This module introduces the students to master data.
- This module demonstrates the integration of different processes of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 as an ERP system.
- This module provides an overview of the most important technology topics of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- This module explains the different application areas in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
This course is intended for a partner that sells and implements the Introduction module to customers. The typical partner has an ERP background and is strong in accounting principles.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and its functionality.